Monday, November 1, 2010

National Adoption Month


National Adoption Month is here! As part of the celebration of the miracle of adoption, our FSA group (Families Supporting Adoption) will be posting on the FSA blog responses to the statement: Adoption has blessed my life. My response was posted today so check it out here! If you too want to tell how adoption has blessed your life, email me your story and pictures (my email address in on the side of my blog.) I would be happy to get it into the right hands to be published. You can check out all the adoption stories all month long by clicking on the button on the right of my blog.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Your boyz2men...could not be any cuter than they are!!! I can't get over how perfect Dallin's costume is on him!!

Matt and Haley said...

Your adoption post was well written. I especially loved how you started your story.