Monday, October 25, 2010

Sneaking In

I constantly find Dallin sneaking into here...As soon as Dallin hears Gavin awake on the monitor, he makes his move. It is his old bed and room after all. He loves his car bed, but deep down, he may miss this bed (or he may just enjoy the challenge of climbing in.)

Dallin also enjoys talking baby talk to Gavin. They have a secret language that I don't understand yet!

Interesting to note, when Dallin was in his crib with the mattress all the way down, he could climb out and enjoyed doing it, but he couldn't climb in. With the mattress up, he can climb in but not out. I think I should have had the mattress up when he was using it. It would have been nice at times for him to climb in and then be stuck in!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the last two pictures. So cute! I jumped over to your blog from the FSA blog.

Brigette Little said...

I love the look on Gavin's face in the second picture. Does he love his big brother or what?! They are so cute...

Me said...

So cute!!! I love the photos on your blog. When did he start smiling? Our son is 8 weeks and he hasn't flashed a smile, yet! I can't wait for the first grin!

Steve and Jen said...

oh that is just so cute!