Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fun with Bugs

We learned about bugs this month in our little rotating preschool. March has been my month to teach and I have enjoyed every minute of it. It is especially great when you find out you taught your son something. Here was a recent conversation.
"Look mommy, honey."
"Who makes the honey?"
"Bees!"
Love those moments!!!
As part of our bug unit, we decided to go check out the butterfly museum. I'm not sure why three stay-at-home moms chose to go during spring break where it was crazy, but we had a lot fun anyways.




Can you imagine these cockroaches in your house??? My worst nightmare!

3 comments:

Emilee said...

Those boys are pretty darn cute bugs if you ask me! I love that butterfly museum!! And I thought it was pretty educational, myself.

Steve and Jen said...

such cute pics! Looks like all the kids had fun!

James, Cameo, Jacob, and Eli said...

Fun times! I still want to go there sometime. It just looks like so much fun!