Monday, December 14, 2009

Snowball Fight


We arrived in Utah (our vacation over Thanksgiving for my brother's wedding) the Friday before Thanksgiving. By Sunday night, it snowed! We were all sitting around playing games and getting to know our soon to be new sister-in-law when my dad announces that it is snowing. Although almost all of us went to BYU (and of course Zane grew up in Utah), it had been awhile since we had seen snow like this. We jumped up and ran outside still in our church clothes and grabbing whatever shoes we could find (notice my attire) to see the snow. Like most families, it wasn't good enough to just watch the snow. Instead, a snow ball fight started...me against Matt, Zane, and Jared. Luckily Zane took pity on me and joined my side. If you have seen me throw, you know why I needed help!
Jared, Matt and Me


Matt discovered that he could be a lot more effective if he just poured snow over me using the snow shovel. (Zane is in the corner)
Yep, snow shovel was very effective. Too bad I couldn't get my hands on it! Can you tell who is losing!



Dallin came out in the middle of the snow fight (luckily with a coat.) He loved the snow and tried to help his parents. (My brother Clayton is in the right corner, Zane is in the back.)



A picture of all the fighters.

Taking a picture with Jared "getting me" one more time. (He's shoving snow in my face.) This is typical behavior of my older brother. He has always loved teasing me, making fun of me, and well just terrorizing me!



Drying by the fire place with wild hair