Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas


I'm not sure what happens in the month of December. Instead of enjoying a relaxing season, life gets crazy. My goal next year is to get cards and shopping done earlier so that I can spend more time enjoying the important parts of Christmas. Luckily Zane is taking some vacation time for the next two weeks, and we are living up enjoying spending time as a family.


We had a great start to our Christmas season by seeing the lights at Temple Square before we left Utah. I haven't seen these in many, many years, so I enjoyed the music, lights, and spirit immensely.








Merry Christmas to one and all. I hope everyone enjoys spending time with friends and family while celebrating the birth of our Savior.

1 comment:

Shels said...

What a great time of year. Your card was so sweet-we'll pass the word on. :) Hope you guys continue enjoying your Holiday's together!