Saturday, March 14, 2015

Talmage's First Birthday

Talmage is my special birthday pal. The day he was born, we received a lot of scary news about Talmage. By the end of that night he was being life flighted to Miami Children's hospital. A year later we celebrated our healthy, smiley guy. Unfortunately, Zane was out of town the week of our birthday on business, so Talmage and I kept busy playing until Zane got home that weekend for Talmage's first birthday party.
Chick-Fil-A for lunch


Jumping on the tramp

My parents actually brought dinner and cake that night for me so that I didn't have to cook on my birthday. The next night, Talmage really enjoyed his spaghetti dinner.

Talmage's birth family and all our extended family joined us for his party.





It has been an amazing to see how much Talmage has changed this year from a four pound sickly baby to a healthy toddler. It has also been a very difficult year. Talmage spent 6 weeks in NICU, then dealt with reflux and colic, and then has been plagued by ear infections. His second year can only get better!

No comments: