Saturday, July 16, 2011

Playing at the Beach

I may have gone over board on pictures but between Dallin running in and out of the water and Gavin arming crawling on the beach, I couldn't help but catch the moments!

Dallin's favorite- mud

Gavin thought crawling in the sand was awesome!

And eating it wasn't so bad either

I think this was Gavin's best day ever! He was allowed to roam free and get as dirty as he wanted.

Ready to take on the waves

Who cares about the salt and brown water. There are waves to be jumped.

Conqueror!

Swinging with dad

And loving it too

Army crawling together- Gavin loves it when Dallin gets on the ground with him

Spending time with dad is awesome!

Within five minutes of being in the car, Dallin looked like this.

Gavin looked like this the whole way home. While we were out jumping waves, he fell asleep on my shoulder. I guess he liked the rocking of the waves. He stayed asleep as I walked back up to the beach and we both napped under the umbrella.

We had a great day at the beach and enjoyed Zane's time off of work. It sure is hard the first day back. I think Dallin went in the garage four times throughout the day Monday thinking Zane was home. The first time was at 10 a.m. It was a long Monday. The boys sure love their dad.

1 comment:

Lori O said...

It was so fun running into you all at the beach. My boys had a great time too. They kept talking about how "Dallin's baby ate the mud"!